U.S. Foreign Relations with a focus on U.S.-Latin America
U.S. History 19th Century
U.S. History 20th century
PhD, West Virginia University (2015)
Cultural Resource Management (CRM) certificate from WVU, 2015
M.A. in History from WVU, 2009
- B.A. in Biology from California State University, Northridge, 2005
U.S.-Latin American foreign relations
Late nineteenth and early twentieth century U.S. naval diplomacy
U.S-Brazilian naval diplomacy and foreign relations.
- Gilded Age and Progressive Era U.S.
- HIST 464: U.S. Foreign Relations, 1941-Present
- HIST 375: Hollywood and History
- HIST 453: Civil War and Reconstruction
“Confederate Immigration to Brazil: a Cross-cultural Approach to Reconstruction and Public History." Public History Review 22 (2015)